Altitude Investments is focused on creating Lift in our financial portfolio, executive capacity, and the communities we work in.
Our investments will be focused on re-occurring revenue opportunities in geographic markets and industry sectors that will benefit from our capital and the collective experience of our founder and executive leadership.
This lift in our investments can be through improving processes and making our businesses more efficient.
It can be through developing or hiring exceptional leadership to guide our businesses to new heights.
It can also be by providing our businesses with access to capital to help them gain altitude in their markets.
At Altitude, our core purpose is to create lift
We build partnerships. Together with strong management, strategic insights and exceptional financial reporting, we transform good companies into industry leaders.
Our core values
Ready to adapt to fast-paced change, innovation, and creation of ideas.
Lift people up. From employees and shareholders to our businesses and city.
Systems, procedures, and checklists created for success, especially with mergers and acquisitions.
Think outside the box and be an innovator. Elevate our businesses to higher altitudes.
Our flight path
Our Let’s Try It attitude embraces opportunities for organic growth and expansion through operational improvements. We are proactive and collaborative with management teams to accelerate growth.
- 2006 Incorporation of Yardstick Software Inc.
- 2006 Maggnum Ventures becomes a minority shareholder
- Feb. 14, 2014 Christie Communications Inc.
- Dec. 1, 2015 Danatec Educational Services Ltd.
- Oct. 6, 2016 Black Cat Disposal (rebranded to Local Waste Services Corp.)
- July 1, 2017 Assessment Strategies Inc. (rebranded to Yardstick Assessment Strategies Inc.)
- Aug. 1, 2017 ESPS Electrical Safety Program Solutions
- Feb. 1, 2018 Banister Research (rebranded to Y Station Ltd.)
- Nov. 1, 2018 Grand River Occupational Health & Safety Inc. (GROHSI)
- June 28, 2019 GAP Disposal (2016) Inc.
- Jan., 2020 Divested Yardstick Assessment Strategies Inc.
- Jan., 2020 We Know Training Inc. Incorporation
- July 15, 2020 Business Career College (Edmonton) Corp.
- July 15, 2020 WHMIS.CA
- March 8, 2021 GROHSI 100% share acquisition
- March 17, 2021 The Nation Network 20% equity position
- Nov. 3, 2021 The Nation Network announces sale to Playmaker